Visual unlocked indicator
To facilitate equipment checks, SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiners have a red band that is visible only when the carabiner is not locked.
Fluid interior design
Fluid interior design of Am'D carabiners limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
The Am'D has an H cross-section that ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
Lightweight asymmetrical carabiner
The Am’D lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. It is available in three locking systems (SCREW-LOCK manual system or TWIST-LOCK and TRIACT-LOCK automatic systems).
- Aluminum carabiner is lightweight to reduce equipment weight carried by the user
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems:
- SCREW-LOCK: manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- TWIST-LOCK: automatic locking with double-action gate opening
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 2500 Technical Use, UKCA
|References||M34A SLN||M34A TLN||M34A RLN|
|Weight||70 g||75 g||75 g|
|Major axis strength||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm||24 mm||25 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|