The overmolded dual-density grips have an area for the index finger and a wide, supportive base to keep the hand from slipping. This shape ensures a comfortable and powerful grip, increasing efficiency when ascending a rope.
Ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands.
The safety catch allows the handled rope clamp to be installed or removed anywhere on the rope with one hand. It is easily manipulated, even with gloves.
Wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD footloop to be easily attached.
Ergonomic handled ascender
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents, the ASCENSION features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
- Designed for ascending a rope
- Simple to use, and effective:
- ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves.
- ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the CONNECT ADJUST lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD footloop to be easily attached
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Available in left-handed and right-handed versions
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 165 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UKCA, UIAA, NFPA 2500 Technical Use
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|