The overmolded dual-density grips have an area for the index finger and a wide, supportive base to keep the hand from slipping. This shape provides a comfortable and powerful grip, increasing efficiency when ascending a rope.
Ergonomic upper part maximizes power when pulling with two hands.
The safety catch allows the handled ascender to be installed or removed anywhere on the rope with one hand. It's easy to use, even with gloves.
Wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD foot loop to be easily attached.
Ergonomic handled ascender
The ASCENSION handled ascender is designed for rope ascents and features an overmolded handle and ergonomic top section for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled ascender has a large lower hole to easily attach two carabiners for a lanyard and foot loop.
- Designed for ascending a rope
- Simple to use and effective:
- Ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- Wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves
- Ergonomic upper part maximizes power when pulling with two hands
- Safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under a variety of conditions (such as frozen or dirty ropes)
- Wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the CONNECT ADJUST lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD foot loop to be easily attached
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Available in left-handed and right-handed versions
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 165 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UKCA, UIAA, NFPA 2500 Technical Use
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|