Release and rescue of a victim on a fall arrest system, by two co-workers
- Read the technical notice before viewing the following techniques.
- It is important to fully understand the information provided in the technical notice before using this complementary information
- Mastering these techniques requires training.
- Consult a professional before attempting to perform these techniques on your own.
- Victim suspended on a static support.
(e.g. energy-absorbing lanyard torn in a fall).
- Victim who is unconscious or needs to be accompanied during the descent.
Follow the recommendations in the chapter Lowering 150 kg - 250 kg with the I'D S on the anchor.
If possible, select an anchor close to the victim, to avoid elongation problems with the rope supporting the rescuer when the victim's weight comes onto the rope.