Easy to Clip
Featuring a large attachment point, Petzl hangers are easy to clip into and can accommodate two carabiners, even thick ones, in the same anchor.
Reduces Connector Wear
Petzl hangers are characterized by high thickness and rounded edges on the attachment points. This construction minimizes wear on connectors, regardless of their material composition.
Hanger Anti-Rotation System
Petzl hangers are textured on the back side that is in contact with the structure (concrete, rock, or other). This helps prevent the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use.
COEUR BOLT STEEL
Standard steel anchor for interior use or non-permanent installations (pack of 20)
The COEUR BOLT STEEL is a standard steel anchor made up of a COEUR STEEL hanger, a bolt, and a nut. It is designed for interior use or non-permanent installations. It is available in 10 and 12 mm diameters.
- Economical choice for low-corrosion environments
- Assembly composed of a COEUR STEEL hanger, a bolt, and a nut
- Easy to clip:
- the wide, ergonomic connection point facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the attachment point allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Reduces wear on connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection point minimize wear on connectors
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- Available in two bolt sizes (10 or 12 mm)
- COEUR STEEL hangers, available separately:
- for 10 mm diameter bolt (P36AA 10)
- for 12 mm diameter bolt (P36AA 12)
- Material(s): steel
- Certification(s): EN 959
|References||P36BA 10||P36BA 12|
|Diameter||10 mm||12 mm|
|Weight||110 g||135 g|
|Drilling diameter||10 mm||12 mm|
|Total bolt length||85 mm||105 mm|
|Shear strength in 50 MPa concrete||23 kN||25 kN|
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||15 kN||18 kN|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|