Visual unlocked indicator
To facilitate equipment checks, SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiners have a red band that is visible only when the carabiner is not locked.
Fluid interior design
Fluid interior design of WILLIAM carabiners limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
The WILLIAM has an H cross-section that ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
Lightweight asymmetrical large-capacity carabiner
The lightweight WILLIAM large-capacity asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The WILLIAM carabiner is available in two locking systems: manual SCREW-LOCK system or automatic TRIACT-LOCK system.
- Aluminum carabiner is lightweight to reduce equipment weight carried by the user
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
- facilitates connection of multiple items
- allows Munter hitch use for escape
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Two locking systems available:
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
|References||M36A SLN||M36A TLN|
|Weight||85 g||90 g|
|Major axis strength||27 kN||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN||8 kN|
|Gate opening||28 mm||27 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|