The rope may be installed in the PRO TRAXION pulley when the pulley is connected to the anchor.
Very efficient loss-resistant progress capture pulley
The PRO TRAXION progress capture pulley is designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. With its large diameter sheave and great efficiency, it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use. The lower connection point can be used to create different types of hauling systems.
- Loss-resistant pulley:
- allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Well suited for hauling heavy loads:
- large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Weight: 265 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, UKCA, EAC
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2,5 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength - pulley: 11 kN x 2 = 22 kN
- Maximum working load - rope clamp: 2.5 kN
- Breaking strength - rope clamp: 4 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %
|Inner Pack Count||1|