V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking.
Durable and lightweight.
Ultra lightweight multi-purpose belay/rappel device
The multi-purpose, lightweight REVERSO is a belay/rappel device designed for belaying and rappelling. Reverso mode allows independent and simultaneous belaying of one or two seconding climbers. It is compatible with most rope diameters: single ropes 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm.
- Simple to use:
- feeding slack and catching falls are done using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope
- rope glides smoothly through the device
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- will not twist the ropes regardless of the mode used
- cable helps limit the risk of dropping the device
- rope installation diagrams for belaying and for Reverso mode are engraved on the device
- can be used for rappels on one or two rope ends
- Reverso mode allows for belaying one or two seconding climbers with assisted braking
- release hole allows the belayer to give slack to a seconding climber using just one carabiner
- Lightweight and durable:
- compact and ultra-lightweight: only 57 g
- the rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device
- compatible with most rope diameters (dynamic single ropes 8.5 to 10.5 mm, dynamic half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and dynamic twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm)
- Weight: 57 g
- Rope compatibility: single ropes 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm
- Certification(s): EN 15151-2, UIAA
|Inner Pack Count||1|