V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking.
Durable and lightweight.
Ultra lightweight multi-purpose belay/rappel device
The multi-purpose, lightweight REVERSO is a belay/rappel device designed for belaying and rappelling. Reverso mode allows independent and simultaneous belaying of one or two seconding climbers. It is compatible with most rope diameters: single ropes 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm.
- A single device for all uses: rappelling, belaying a leader, or belaying one or two seconds climbing independently and simultaneously in Reverso mode
- Will not twist the ropes regardless of the mode used
- Cable helps limit the risk of dropping the device
- Weight: 57 g
- Rope compatibility: single ropes 8.5 to10.5 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm
- Certification(s): EN 15151-2, UIAA