What you need to know about the BINDI
The BINDI headlamp was designed with urban running in mind, but its versatility makes it a convenient lamp for camping, biking, and more. Built to be small, light, and bright, the BINDI provides multiple mounting options that go beyond the traditional placement on the forehead. Discover more about the BINDI and how it can be your nightlife companion.
July 24 2018
1. Weighs 1.23 oz (35 grams) and can fit in the palm of your hand.
2. Offers a white-light mode with three settings and a red-light mode with two settings.
3. High setting in white-light mode provides up to 200 lumens of brightness, projects light up to 118 ft (36 meters), and offers a two-hour burn time.
4. Medium setting in white-light mode provides up to 100 lumens of brightness, projects light up to 75.5 ft (23 meters), and offers a three-hour burn time.
5. Low setting in white light mode provides up to 5 lumens of brightness, projects light up to 19.5 ft (6 meters), and offers a 50-hour burn time.
6. Red light mode offers two settings–continuous and strobe–to preserve night vision and help be seen at night.
7. Single button functionality: One long press to switch between red and white lighting. Single click to switch between different settings. After 3 sec of not pressing any buttons, a single click will turn the headlamp off.
8. Turns on in the color mode that was last used when it was turned off.
9. Locks electronically and physically by pressing the button for four seconds when the lamp is turned off and by rotating the head until it secures itself into a position where the button can not be pressed.
10. 680 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery is easily charged via a micro USB cable with a 4 hour recharge time.
11. Indicator light shows the remaining battery life when in use: Green for 66-100%, Orange for 33-66%, Red for 0-33%
12. Indicator light displays red when charging and green when fully charged.
13. Thin elastic headband is low-bulk, adjustable, and provides countless mountain options: wear it around your neck, stand it up on a flat surface, bungee it around a pole, etc.
14. Pivots 360 degrees to position the light in many different angles.
15. IPX4 rating ensures protection against water spray.