Device that allows the linking bar to be shortened for small sizes.
ANTISNOW system, included with crampons, helps limit snow buildup in a variety of snow conditions.
Classic mountaineering crampons
For classic mountaineering, look no further than the VASAK crampons! With 12 points, they provide good stability and bite on terrain ranging from glaciers to snow couloirs. They’re available in two different binding systems to adapt to different boot types, with or without toe and heel welts.
- Designed for classic mountaineering:
- 12-point crampons for better bite and comfort when walking
- Two long, wide front points offer effective traction and solid purchase on hard snow
- Point length is optimized for precise placements, while providing effective traction
- ANTISNOW system helps limit snow buildup in a variety of snow conditions
- Available in two different binding systems to adapt to different boots, with or without toe and heel welts: LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL for boots with heel welts, FLEXLOCK for boots without toe and heel welts
- Bi-position linking bars, for a large range of boot sizes (from 36 to 50)
- Tool-free length adjustment
- Steel crampons for maximum durability
- Optimal weight: 892 g maximum with ANTISNOW system
- The ALPEN ADAPT system makes it completely modular:
- Interchangeable binding system to adapt crampons to different boots, with or without toe and heel welts, according to the activity
- Front sections, linking bars, antibott system, and bindings can be replaced separately
- Compatible with SARKEN front sections to convert them into technical mountaineering crampons.
- Number of points: 12
- Boot sizes: 36-50
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA, UIAA
|References||T05A LLU||T05A FL|
|Weight: 842 g (with FIL), 872 g (with FIL FLEX)||Weight: 892 g|
|Multi-mount system||LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL||FLEXLOCK|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|