Before sending a defective product to Petzl, is there a specific procedure with a file number and a return date?
For France: no, simply send the product to Petzl with your comments, and most importantly, your contact information.
For other countries: contact the Petzl distributor in your country.
Sport contact page or Pro contact page
Other questions :
- How do I retire my gear?
- How do I buy a Petzl product?
- How do I buy a spare part or accessory?
- How do I find Petzl retailers around the world?
- What is Petzl's guarantee policy?
- What is PPE?
- How do I contact Petzl?
- What is the inspection process of PPE?
- What is the lifetime of my Petzl equipment?
- How do I care appropriately for my Petzl equipment?
- How can I find out the age of my Petzl PPE?
- When should I retire my equipment?
- How should I store my equipment?
- What does WLL mean?
- What are Petzl helmets made of?
- How should I clean the inside of my Petzl helmet?
- How can I label or identify a sling?