Are all USB chargers compatible with NAO headlamps?
As long it delivers 500 mA of capacity, any USB charger, be it a plug-in or cigarette lighter, can be used to charge a NAO headlamp rechargeable battery.
Other questions :
- Which rechargeable batteries are compatible with my headlamp?
- Are the rechargeable batteries and accessories for first-generation NAO headlamps compatible with NAO and NAO + headlamps?
- Is the ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + rechargeable battery compatible with the TIKKA R+, TIKKA RXP?
- Can I use my connected headlamp without the MyPetzl Light app?
- I can’t put the lamp on my helmet: what should I do?
- Can I use my lamp while road biking?
- What precautions should I take on an airplane?
- Does the lamp perform as well at very low temperatures?
- How does my lamp perform when using regular batteries?
- Os by Petzl : What is the difference between constant and declining mode?