V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking.
Rope installation diagrams for belaying and rappelling engraved on the device.
Durable and lightweight.
Compact, lightweight belay/rappel device, for use with one or two rope strands and for rappelling
The lightest in the Petzl range! VERSO is an easy-to-use belay device. With it, you can belay a climber or rappel. The specific design allows the rope to glide smoothly through the device and reduces wear. It is compatible with most rope diameters: single 8.5 to 11 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm.
- Suitable for a broad range of rope diameters:
- Compatible with 8.5 to 11 mm dynamic single ropes
- Compatible with 7.1 to 9.2 mm dynamic half ropes
- Compatible with 6.9 to 9.2 mm dynamic twin ropes
- Simple to use:
- Feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- Rope glides smoothly through the device
- Can be used to belay a climber and to rappel
- Rope installation diagrams for belaying and rappelling engraved on the device
- Lightweight and durable:
- Compact and ultra-lightweight: only 55 g
- Rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device
- Weight: 55 g
- Rope compatibility: Single ropes 8.5 to 11 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm
- Material(s): Aluminum frame
- Certification(s): EN 15151-2, UIAA
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|