Rope installation diagram engraved on both the inside and outside of the device.
The design of the handled camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control. Handle with anti-panic function.
Choosing the belay mode
Top-rope or lead belay mode is chosen with a selector knob.
Great durability for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate.
Belay device with cam-assisted blocking and anti-panic handle, particularly suitable for learners and for intensive use
GRIGRI + is a belay device with assisted blocking and an anti-panic handle. The cam-assisted blocking function makes belaying more convenient when a climber is working a route or when catching a fall. The design of the handled camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control. The selector knob allows the user to choose between two belay modes: top-rope or lead climbing. The top-rope mode and the anti-panic handle make the GRIGRI + particularly suitable for learning to belay. Compatible with single ropes from 8.5 to 11 mm. Its stainless steel wear plate makes it suitable for intensive use, both in the gym and at the crag.
- Belay device with cam-assisted blocking, designed for the gym and crag:
- feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope
- easier belaying, thanks to its cam-assisted blocking: when the climber falls or is at rest, the rope tightens, making the cam pivot to pinch and block the rope
- cam-assisted blocking offers leeway for the brake-side hand position, regardless of the angle between the climber side and brake side of the ropes
- rope installation diagram engraved on both the inside and outside of the device
- Exceptional convenience when lowering:
- the ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone
- easily controlled and progressive rope feed provides smooth and comfortable descent
- 3:1 mechanical advantage of the handled camming mechanism helps control rope feed on small-diameter ropes and requires less effort on the handle for large-diameter ropes
- Particularly suitable for learners and for intensive use:
- anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function engages
- the lockable selector knob allows you to choose either top-rope or lead belay mode. The top-rope belay mode facilitates taking in slack and makes for a more comfortable belay
- compatible with all 8.5 to 11 mm dynamic single ropes and optimized for those 8.9 to 10.5 mm
- great durability for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate
- Weight: 200 g
- Rope compatibility: 8.5 to 11 mm single rope
- Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate, cam and wear plate, reinforced nylon handle
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151-1, UIAA
|References||D13A G||D13A AG||D13A VI|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1||1|