Multi-beam headlamp designed for proximity lighting, movement, and distance vision. White and red lighting for nocturnal stealth.
ACTIK is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
Adjustable elastic headband is equipped with an emergency whistle and retro-reflective markings to optimize visibility.
Compact multi-beam headlamp with red lighting, designed for outdoor activities. 300 lumens
The ACTIK headlamp offers 300 lumen brightness. Featuring a mixed beam, it is ideal for outdoor activities like mountaineering, running, hiking and backpacking. Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents blinding other members of the group. Its reflective headband helps you to be seen when a light is shone on it, and is equipped with an emergency whistle for rescue situations. ACTIK is a HYBRID headlamp that is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Powerful (300 lumens), versatile headlamp
- Two beam patterns (wide or mixed) and several lighting modes meet the need for high-performance lighting in outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- Long burn time:
- Red lighting preserves night vision and keeps from blinding other members of the group
- Reflective headband helps you to be seen when a light is shone on it, and is equipped with an emergency whistle for rescue situations
- ACTIK is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Light output: 300 lumens
- Weight: 92 g
- Beam pattern: wide or mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH or lithium
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
|Guarantee||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Lighting color||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time|
|white||MAX AUTONOMY||5 lm||10 m||260 h|
|STANDARD||100 lm||45 m||60 h|
|MAX POWER||300 lm||90 m|
|red||proximity||2 lm||5 m|
|strobe||visible at 700 m for 400 h|