Its white or red, continuous or strobe lighting allows you to be seen and to signal an emergency.
Adjustable elastic headband with emergency whistle.
Comes with storage case.
Ultra-compact emergency headlamp. 50 lumens
Ultra-light and very compact, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Thanks to its carry case, it is always ready to use and can be stored with its batteries for ten years in a backpack, a vest, or an emergency kit, or used as a back-up headlamp. Its white or red, continuous 50-lumen lighting or strobe lighting helps you to be seen. The whistle integrated in the elastic headband allows the user to signal an emergency. Weighing only 26 grams, e+LITE is an ideal emergency headlamp.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7)
Note: Petzl has chosen the American National Standards Institute’s ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol for measuring and communicating the lighting performance and burn times of our headlamps. This allows the user to easily compare the lighting performance of different headlamp models, using standardized criteria.
These criteria measure brightness (in lumens), lighting distance (in meters) and burn time (in hours). Thus, the e+LITE headlamp will display the following specifications as of October 2019: 30 lumens at a distance of 7 meters for 3 hours at MAX POWER.
- Light output: 50 lumens
- Weight: 26 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Watertightness: IPX7 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Certification(s): CE
|Lighting color||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time|
|white||close-range work||15 lm||6 m||12 h|
|movement||50 lm||10 m||9 h|
|strobe||15 lm||visible at 100 m for 95 h|
|red||proximity||2 lm||100 m||15 h|
|strobe||visible at 100 m for 70 h|