The accessory cord can be used for Prusik knots, anchors or haul systems.
EverFlex construction ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain consistent handling and optimal functioning with devices.
It is possible to order a cord of a specified length.
- Accessory cord for Prusik knots, anchors or haul systems
- Consistent performance over time:
- EverFlex construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- this construction ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain excellent long-term handling
- Standard lengths: 50, 100 and 200 m
- Customization by request: option of ordering a cord of a specified length (up to 2000 m)
- Diameter: 8 mm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 564, NFPA 1983 Escape Use
- Weight per meter: 43 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 10 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 13,5 kN
- Construction: 32 carrier
|Length||50 m||100 m||200 m|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|