Keeping the rope at a distance
The ASAP’SORBER AXESS allows the rope to be kept at a distance to protect it during certain work phases.
The ASAP’SORBER AXESS can be used for loads up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations.
Energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
The ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber may only be used with the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester. It allows user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect it during certain work phases. Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion, while allowing for regular inspection. In can be used in two-person rescue situations for a maximum load of 250 kg.
- May only be used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to:
- free up the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and harmful contact points
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg Can be used for loads of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- Material(s): nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 355, ANSI Z359.13 6 feet