Rope installation diagram engraved on both the inside and outside of the device.
Comfortable and convenient when lowering
Progressive control of rope feed provides a smooth and comfortable descent.
Compatible with 8.5 to 11 mm dynamic single ropes and optimized for those 8.9 to 10.5 mm.
Belay device with cam-assisted blocking
Does it need an introduction? The GRIGRI sets the standard for belay devices. In the gym or at the crag, it makes belaying easier with cam-assisted blocking. Equipped with an ergonomic handle, providing easy control for a smooth and comfortable descent for the climber. Compact and lightweight, it can be used with single ropes from 8.5 to 11 mm. Perfect for working your project!
- Belay device with cam-assisted blocking, designed for the gym and crag:
- Feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope
- Cam-assisted blocking for a more comfortable belay: when the climber falls or weights the rope, it tightens, making the cam pivot to pinch and block the rope
- Cam-assisted blocking offers leeway for the brake-side hand position, regardless of the angle between the climber side and brake side of the ropes
- Rope installation diagram engraved on both the inside and outside of the device
- Comfortable and convenient when lowering:
- The ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone
- Progressive control of rope feed provides a smooth and comfortable descent
- 3:1 mechanical advantage of the handled camming mechanism helps control rope feed on small-diameter ropes and requires less effort on the handle for large-diameter ropes
- Intended for all users:
- Simple to use for belaying both lead and top-rope climbers
- Optimally balanced design: lightweight (175 g), compact, and durable
- Compatible with 8.5 to 11 mm dynamic single ropes and optimized for those 8.9 to 10.5 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Rope compatibility: 8.5 to 11 mm single rope
- Material(s): Aluminum side plates, stainless steel cam and friction plate, reinforced nylon handle
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151-1, UKCA, UIAA
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|