Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and evacuation slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions.
Emergency rope clamp
Extremely compact and lightweight, the TIBLOC is an emergency rope clamp for ascending ropes or setting up hauling systems.
- Extremely compact and lightweight: an efficient piece of basic equipment
- Versatile: this rope clamp is easy to use with a locking carabiner for ascending ropes or for setting up hauling systems (progress capture)
- System presses the carabiner against the rope to guarantee that the rope clamp grips the rope immediately and completely in any position: no risk of rope damage due to the teeth catching partially on the sheath
- The cam has teeth and a self-cleaning slot to optimize performance under any conditions (rope that is icy, muddy...)
- Material(s): stainless steel
- Weight: 35 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UKCA, EAC
|Inner Pack Count||1|