Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cordage.
Carabiner hole allows the knife to be easily attached to the harness.
Knife with carabiner hole
The SPATHA clippable knife is designed to accompany the climber on every outing. The profile of the blade allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage. It has a carabiner hole for attaching the knife to the harness. It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in the open position.
- Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cordage
- Hole for attaching the knife to the harness with a CARITOOL tool holder or a carabiner
- Notch in the blade for opening the knife with bare hands
- Textured wheel for opening the blade when wearing gloves
- Mechanism for locking the blade in the open position
- Stainless steel blade for improved durability
- Material(s): stainless steel, nylon
|Weight||43 g||43 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|