The harness is designed to keep its shape and it includes two pockets for storing small items.
The padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing.
The leg loops are padded and equipped with FAST LT PLUS buckles, allowing the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. Fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment is quick and easy, even with gloves, and the unlocking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening.
Double dorsal attachment point
The metal dorsal attachment point allows attachment of a fall-arrest system, and the textile dorsal attachment point allows attachment of a self-retracting fall-arrest system.
NEWTON EASYFIT International Version
Comfortable and quick-donning fall-arrest harness
NEWTON EASYFIT is a comfortable, ergonomic fall-arrest harness that can be quickly donned. It is equipped with padded shoulder straps and FAST LT PLUS buckles on the leg loops, allowing the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground, without loss of adjustment. Its lightweight, breathable design offers two zippered pockets for storing small items. The harness allows immediate access to tools, with equipment loops and slots for the TOOLBAG pouch. Its textile sternal attachment point and metal and textile dorsal attachment points provide tremendous versatility. It ergonomically stows MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European, and Russian standards.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design:
- Anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
- Textile sternal attachment point, lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Anodized aluminum dorsal attachment point for great durability
- Textile dorsal attachment point for attaching a self-retracting fall-arrest system
- Padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing
- Allows installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position
- Optimal comfort:
- Lightweight and breathable construction helps the harness keeps its shape
- Two zippered pockets, one on each side of the harness, for storing small items
- Removable leg loop padding
- Transparent area for quick and easy identification of the worker
- Quick-donning and easy to use:
- Harness dons with both feet on the ground using FAST LT PLUS buckles on the leg loops and sternal strap; fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment is quick and easy, even with gloves, and the buckle’s unlocking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening
- Shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Two equipment loops and two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch, for easy tool access
- Stowing system for the MGO connectors on fall-arrest lanyards are located on each shoulder strap; in the event of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- The international version has a fall indicator: a red strap appears after a fall on the sternal or dorsal attachment point to indicate that the harness should be retired
- Sternal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Metal dorsal attachment point: For attaching a fall-arrest system
- Textile dorsal attachment point: For attaching a self-retracting fall-arrest system
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10, UKCA
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1655 g||1715 g||1765 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|