How do I use my lamp in fog?
Try carrying the lamp at waist level to reduce glare - this should improve visibility.
What should I do if fog or mist interferes with the lamp in REACTIVE LIGHTING mode?If it causes a problem, switch to STANDARD or CONSTANT mode.
Other questions :
- Can I mount a headlamp on my bicycle?
- How to order a new headband?
- How to travel by airplane with a headlamp?
- How can I find out the model and age of my Petzl headlamp?
- Which rechargeable batteries are compatible with my headlamp?
- My headlamp provides only a little or no more light.
- Question about the OS by Petzl software?
- How to Put the Buckle Back on the ACTIK / TIKKA / TIKKINA Headband ?
- Question about the MyPetzl Light application?
- How to care for and maintain a headlamp's headband?
- Are the rechargeable batteries and accessories for first-generation NAO headlamps compatible with NAO and NAO + headlamps?
- Is the ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + rechargeable battery compatible with the TIKKA R+, TIKKA RXP?
- Can I use my connected headlamp without the MyPetzl Light app?
- Can I use my lamp while road biking?
- I can’t put the lamp on my helmet: what should I do?
- What precautions should I take on an airplane?
- Does the lamp perform as well at very low temperatures?
- How does my lamp perform when using regular batteries?
- Os by Petzl : What is the difference between constant and declining mode?
- How long will a CORE rechargeable battery remain charged while in storage?
- Does using a CORE rechargeable battery affect lighting performance?
- Are all USB chargers compatible with NAO headlamps?
- Can I replace an LED on a headlamp?
- Is there a limit to the amount of amp-hours (mAh) for the rechargeable batteries I use in Petzl headlamps?
- Can I change the light bulb in my ZOOM headlamp?
- Is it possible to repair my headlamp?
- Can I replace the adjustable headband on my headlamp?