Combination of EASHOOK OPEN with ABSORBICA-Y lanyard
The EASHOOK OPEN carabiner is easy to integrate with a lanyard with an ABSORBICA-Y energy absorber, thanks to the gated connection point.
Combination of EASHOOK OPEN with PROGRESS ADJUST lanyard
The carabiner has a wide gated attachment hole for easy integration of a PROGRESS ADJUST progression lanyard.
To ensure optimal efficiency, EASHOOK OPEN carabiners use the Keylock system: the body/gate interface does not have a hook that could snag on anchors, ropes, harness equipment loops...
Carabiner with gated connection point for double lanyard and work positioning lanyard
The EASHOOK OPEN carabiner is designed for use at the ends of a double lanyard or work positioning lanyard. The gated connection point allows for direct attachment of the carabiner to the lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused. The excellent grip and automatic locking system facilitate handling when passing intermediate anchors.
- Designed for use at the ends of ABSORBICA-Y, PROGRESS or PROGRESS ADJUST-type double lanyards and the GRILLON-type work positioning lanyard
- Removable carabiner:
- gated connection point allows for direct attachment of the carabiner to the lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused
- special connection point helps keep the carabiner loaded on the major axis
- Facilitates handling when passing intermediate anchors:
- ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- automatic double-action locking system is easy to use
- wide opening for easy connection of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Also available in black
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
|Color(s)||gray / yellow||black|
|Weight||160 g||160 g|
|Major axis strength||25 kN||25 kN|
|Open gate strength||10 kN||10 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm||25 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|