For repeated use: unlocking pin can be installed directly on a glove.
For immediate and occasional use: the unlocking ring can be kept on a carabiner on the harness and used when the monitor is not wearing gloves.
Can be used to fasten the SIMBA children’s harness. The CAPTIV positioning bar promotes loading of the carabiner along the major axis, reduces the risk of rotation, and keeps it integrated with the JOKO lanyard.
Asymmetrical aluminum carabiner, unlocks with a tool
The Am’D PIN-LOCK asymmetrical aluminum carabiner is designed for use with groups. It secures the connection of the participant with a PIN-LOCK system, which can only be opened by the operator with a specific unlocking tool.
- Carabiner designed for use with groups:
- To fasten a SIMBA children’s harness (in combination with the CAPTIV positioning bar)
- To connect a trolley to a continuous lifeline
- Secures the connection of the participant:
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of rotation, and to keep it integrated with the device
- PIN-LOCK locking system can only be unlocked with a special tool, limiting the risk of the participant opening the carabiner
- Easy for the operator to use:
- Keylock system helps avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Comes with two unlocking tools: for repeated use, the unlocking pin can be installed directly on a glove; for immediate and occasional use, the unlocking ring can be kept on a carabiner on the harness and used when the monitor is not wearing gloves
- H-shaped cross-section protects markings from abrasion and provides improved strength-to-weight ratio
- Sold in packs of 10 or individually
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, CE EN 12275, EAC
|References||M34A PL||M34AB PL|
|Inner Pack Count||Sold individually||Sold in packs of 10|
|Weight||80 g||800 g|
|Major axis strength||27 kN||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN||7 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm||25 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|