With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head.
- Optimal protection:
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Very comfortable to wear:
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet
- comes with two sizes of headband foam
- Accessorization possibilities:
- ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front and back slots)
- headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492 *, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe C
- * Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.