Pick tapered to 3 mm at the end for good penetration in ice.
Ice axe with steel head offering the same performance as a classic ice axe.
Compact: with only 45 cm and a beveled spike, the axe can be carried inside the pack.
Compact, ultra-light ice axe for ski touring and freeriding
Ultra-light and very compact, the RIDE ice axe gœs everywhere with you for ski touring or glacier travel, without weighing you down. Solid placements thanks to the all-steel head, a pick tapered to 3 mm and a bent shaft.
- Highly technical:
- ice axe with steel head offering the same performance as a classic ice axe
- pick tapered to 3 mm at the end for good penetration in ice
- curved shaft and machined grip for good handling
- Very lightweight: only 240 g
- Compact: with only 45 cm and a beveled spike, the axe can be stowed inside the pack:
- reduces the risk of injury when the axe is attached to the outside of the pack
- can be stowed inside the pack for more discretion and without risk of damaging the pack
- Weight: 240 g
- Pick type: 1
- Shaft type: 1
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Material(s): tempered steel, 7075 aluminum
- Compatible with the PICK AND SPIKE PROTECTION protectors and the LINKIN leash
|Length of shaft||45 cm|