Its design ensures that the harness keeps its shape, and it includes two pockets for stowing small items.
The padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing.
The leg loops are padded and equipped with FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles, allowing the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. Fastening and unfastening is quick and easy, without loss of adjustment, even with gloves, and the unlocking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening.
Double dorsal attachment point
The metal dorsal attachment point allows attachment of a fall arrest system, and the textile dorsal attachment point allows attachment of a self-retracting fall arrest system.
NEWTON EASYFIT international version
Comfortable and quick-donning fall arrest harness
NEWTON EASYFIT is a comfortable, ergonomic fall arrest harness that can be quickly donned. It is equipped with padded shoulder straps and FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles on the leg loops, allowing the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground, without loss of adjustment. Its lightweight, breathable design offers two zippered pockets for stowing small items. It allows immediate access to tools, thanks to its equipment loops and slots for the TOOLBAG pouch. Its textile sternal attachment point, and its metal and textile dorsal attachment points, provide great versatility. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Simple, lightweight design:
- anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
- textile sternal attachment point, lightweight and abrasion resistant
- anodized aluminum dorsal attachment point for great durability
- textile dorsal attachment point for attaching a self-retracting fall-arrest system
- padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing
- allows installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position
- Optimal comfort:
- Lightweight and breathable construction ensures the harness keeps its shape
- two zippered pockets, one on each side of the harness, for stowing small items
- removable leg loop padding
- transparent area for quick and easy identification of the worker
- Quick-donning and easy to use:
- harness dons with both feet on the ground, thanks to the leg loops and sternal strap equipped with FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles Fastening and unfastening is quick and easy, without loss of adjustment, even with gloves The buckle’s unlocking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening
- shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- two equipment loops and two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch, for easy tool access
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In the event of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- The international version has a fall indicator: a red strap appears, after a fall on the sternal or dorsal attachment point, to indicate that the harness should be retired
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Metal dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Textile dorsal attachment point: for attaching a self-retracting fall-arrest system
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1655 g||1715 g||1765 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1||1|