20 lumen flood beam to preserve sensitive young eyes.
Access to battery pack is protected by a flat-head screw.
Headband is adjustable and releasable under tension.
Compact headlamp for children of 3 years and older. 20 lumens
Easy to use and compact, TIKKID is the first Petzl headlamp designed for children. It has a flood beam that offers comfortable vision for reading or playing, inside the house or out. The headband, releasable under tension, and the protected battery pack make it especially suitable for young children.
- 20 lumens of power in high mode to limit photo-biological risk and protect sensitive young eyes
- Easy to use, with a single button
- Three lighting modes:
- low mode, ideal for reading
- high mode, for playing inside the house or out
- white blinking mode (20 lumens), to be visible from a distance
- Headband is adjustable and releasable under tension
- Access to battery pack is protected by a flat-head screw
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Automatic shut-off after one hour
- TIKKID is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Light output: 20 lumens
- Weight: 80 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH or lithium
- Certification(s): CE, CPSIA
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
|Guarantee||5 years||5 years|
|Lighting color||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time|
|white||low||4 lm||3 m||160 h|
|high||20 lm||7 m||61 h|
|strobe||visible at 1000 m for 100 h|