Combination of EASHOOK OPEN with ABSORBICA-Y lanyard
The EASHOOK OPEN connector is easy to integrate with a lanyard with an ABSORBICA-Y energy absorber, thanks to the gated connection point.
Combination of EASHOOK OPEN with PROGRESS ADJUST lanyard
The connector has a wide gated attachment hole for easy integration of a PROGRESS ADJUST progression lanyard.
To ensure optimal efficiency, EASHOOK OPEN connectors use the Keylock system: the body/gate interface does not have a hook that could snag on anchors, ropes, harness equipment loops...
Connector with gated connection point for double lanyard and work positioning lanyard
The EASHOOK OPEN connector is designed for use at the ends of a double lanyard or work positioning lanyard. The gated connection point allows for direct attachment of the connector to the lanyards If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused The excellent grip and automatic locking system facilitate handling when passing intermediate anchors.
- Designed for use at the ends of ABSORBICA-Y, PROGRESS or PROGRESS ADJUST-type double lanyards and the GRILLON-type work positioning lanyard
- Removable connector:
- gated connection point allows for direct attachment of the connector to the lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused
- special connection point helps keep the carabiner loaded on the major axis
- Facilitates handling when passing intermediate anchors:
- ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- automatic double-action locking system is easy to use
- wide opening for easy connection of the connector
- Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the connector
- H-shaped cross-section:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Also available in black
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
|Weight||160 g||160 g|
|Major axis strength||25 kN||25 kN|
|Open gate strength||10 kN||10 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm||25 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|