Back, shoulder strap and waistbelt padding provides optimal comfort during long approaches.
Webbing functions when the flap is open or closed and allows the pack to be tethered efficiently in a variety of situations.
Lower compartment can be opened for access to a waterproof container.
Two color-coded loops inside for attaching the rope ends.
ALCANADRE GUIDE 45
Ergonomic and comfortable canyoning pack
The key to carrying everything you need! ALCANADRE GUIDE is a 45-liter canyoning pack designed for independent users and guides. With generous padding, it provides optimal comfort during approaches or while moving through the canyon. Numerous drain holes easily evacuate water. It has two colored loops for attaching the rope ends, a removable waistbelt, and buckles on each shoulder strap quickly release the pack in an emergency situation. Inside, two compartments give you direct access to a waterproof container and to the rope, a flat pocket for rescue equipment, and a mesh pocket for storing small items. Its construction and reinforced upper handle provide additional durability.
- Comfortable and ergonomic canyoning pack designed for independent users and guides:
- Back, shoulder strap, and waistbelt padding provides optimal comfort during long approaches
- Adjustable chest strap provides additional stability
- Waistbelt may be removed when not required
- Cord lock and flap make it easy to close the pack
- The webbing can be used when the flap is open or closed and allows the pack to be tethered efficiently in many different situations
- Drain holes in sides and bottom evacuate water efficiently
- Buckles on each shoulder strap quickly release the pack in an emergency situation
- Removable separator between upper and lower compartments optimizes storage options and comfort during the approach
- Front handle and sheathed upper handle make the pack easier to carry
- Easy access to equipment:
- Upper compartment with rigid front makes it easy to pack and remove the rope and can fit a YARA GUIDE 25 rope bag
- Lower compartment can be opened for access to a waterproof container
- Two color-coded loops inside for attaching the rope-ends; When the pack is tethered to the station, the loops remain visible thanks to the notched shape of the front flap
- Flat inner pocket with loop allows you to store and quickly access rescue equipment without impeding access to the pack’s main compartment
- Mesh pocket inside the flap for quick access to goggles or other small items and a closure to help secure your gear
- Identification panel on the outside makes it easy to identify
- Excellent durability for intensive use:
- TPU material and welded base offer great abrasion resistance
- Ultra-durable cord lock and zipper
- Reinforced upper handle with protective sheath
- Weight: 1745 g
- Material(s): TPU (PVC-free) material, reinforced TPU (PVC-free) bottom, polyester webbing, closed-cell foam padding
|Inner Pack Count||1|