Ultra-light (280 g) and technical, the GULLY ice axe is designed for quick and light technical mountaineering.
Banana-shaped steel pick, tapered at the end for efficient penetration and easy unhooking even in hard ice.
Handrest is quickly adjustable, without tools, for optimal hand position.
Ultra-light ice axe for technical mountaineering and steep skiing
Ultra-light at only 280 g, the GULLY ice axe is designed for technical mountaineering and steep skiing. Its tapered banana-shaped pick and the TRIGREST handrest (adjustable without a tool) ensure the performance required on technical sections.
- Ultra-light ice axe: 280 g
- Very technical and efficient:
- ice axe with steel head and banana-shaped pick that is tapered to 3 mm for efficient penetration and easy unhooking
- minimalist adze and hammer for cleaning holds or hammering a piton back in
- the TRIGREST handrest allows the position of the hand or the index finger to be adjusted into climbing mode quickly and without tools
- addition of weights (optional) improves anchoring quality in very cold ice
- only 45 cm
- the beveled spike makes it easy to carry the ice axe in a pack without damage to the bag
- Pick type: 1
- Shaft type: 1
- Material(s): steel, aluminum, nylon
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
|Length of shaft||45 cm||45 cm|
|Weight||280 g||280 g|
|Inner pack count||1||1|