The recessed area in the center of the plate makes the markings more durable.
The hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
Available in three sizes, the PAW rigging plate allows the organizing of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems. The hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection. Made of forged aluminum, it offers an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- For easy organization of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems:
- 19 mm holes allow the locking sleeves of most carabiners to pass through, enabling the carabiner to be rotated
- hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
- main attachment hole accepts up to three carabiners
- the odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
- up to three users can be connected at the same time
- made of forged aluminum for an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- durable markings, thanks to the recessed area in the center of the plate
- Available in three sizes and a black version
- Two wide auxiliary attachment holes (size L only), compatible with the CONNEXION FIXE and CONNEXION VARIO anchor straps.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE, NFPA 1983 General Use
|Weight||60 g||60 g||180 g||180 g||350 g||350 g|
|Breaking strength||36 kN||36 kN||45 kN||45 kN||50 kN||50 kN|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1||1||1|