Self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles allow for quick and easy harness adjustment. The excellent grip on the webbing ends makes adjustment easier, even with gloves on.
The wide ventral attachment point makes it easy to install the JOKO or AVENTEX lanyards and allows for a quick visual check. The raised position of the attachment point limits the risk of the client flipping.
The dorsal attachment point allows a client to be belayed for special adventure park activities such as freefall.
Stainless steel DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles provide greater resistance to damp and salty environments.
SWAN® FREEFALL STAINLESS
Easy-to-use full-body harness with optimal durability and dorsal attachment point for adventure parks
SWAN® FREEFALL STAINLESS is a full-body harness designed for adventure parks. Its straps are color-coded to make donning easier. The raised position of the connection point limits the risk of the client flipping. It also has a dorsal attachment point for belaying special adventure park activities such as freefall. The stainless steel DOUBLEBACK buckles and thick webbing optimize durability for intensive use in damp and salty environments. It comes in a single size and has identification areas to simplify equipment inventory management.
- Easy-to-use full-body harness designed for adventure parks:
- Right/left color coding makes it easier to give donning instructions to clients
- Self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Excellent grip on webbing ends makes it easy to adjust, even with gloves
- Features that support the client throughout the activity:
- Wide ventral attachment point is color-coded green, making it easier to install the JOKO or AVENTEX lanyards and allowing for a quick visual check; the raised position of the attachment point limits the risk of the client flipping
- Dorsal attachment point for belaying special adventure park activities such as freefall
- Anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
- Two side equipment loops make it easy to carry lanyard connectors
- Optimal durability for easy maintenance and extended product life:
- Durable metal attachment point
- Stainless steel DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles for greater resistance to damp and salty environments
- Webbing designed for intensive use and smooth adjustment
- Easy equipment management for guide or monitor:
- Single size, adapts to most body types
- Marking area on the outside of the harness for easy identification when stored
- Identification panel on the harness to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Easy to clean
- Accessories to adapt the harness according to need:
- Leg loop foam for greater comfort when hanging for long periods of time
- CARITRAC stowing accessory to easily stow TRAC trolleys
- Available individually or in packs of five
- Material(s): Polyester webbing, aluminum attachment point, stainless steel buckles, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type A, CE EN 361, UKCA, UIAA
- Weight per unit: 1325 g
- Waist belt: <120 cm
- Leg loops: <75 cm
- Stature: <200 cm
|Inner Pack Count||Sold individually||Sold in a pack of 5|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|