Fluid interior design
Fluid interior design of the Bm’D carabiner limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
The Bm'D has an H-shaped cross-section that ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
To ensure optimal efficiency, the Bm’D carabiner uses the Keylock system: the body/gate interface does not have a hook that could snag on anchors, ropes, harness equipment loops...
Lightweight asymmetrical high-strength carabiner
The Bm’D lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. The fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The Bm’D carabiner has the TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system. The sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength.
- Aluminum carabiner is lightweight to reduce equipment weight carried by the user
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
- Sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H-shaped cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system with triple-action gate opening
- Can be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to promote loading of the carabiner on the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device and to limit the risk of rotation
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, UKCA, EAC, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 2500 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12
|Major axis strength||32 kN|
|Minor axis strength||16 kN|
|Open gate strength||10 kN|
|Gate opening||18 mm|
|Inner Pack Count||1|