Hybrid construction reduces the weight of the helmet (170 g) while maintaining its protective qualities.
Maximum comfort, thanks to the shape of the liner and the wide ventilation holes.
Head-covering shape, lower at the back of the head for enhanced protection against lateral and rear impact.
Ultra-lightweight helmet with enhanced protection for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring
The SIROCCO is designed to respond to the needs of climbers and mountaineers for reduced weight and for protection. Its head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection over the entire head. Optimized volume on the head, along with excellent ventilation, provides maximum comfort. SIROCCO is also suited for ski touring, thanks to its CE ski touring helmet certification. This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine ski helmets.
- Ultra-lightweight design:
- only 170 g
- hybrid construction with a shell in EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam and rigid crown injected with EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam
- Enhanced protection:
- designed in accordance with Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
- CE-certified ski touring helmet
- Maximum comfort in action:
- large vents for excellent air flow
- completely adjustable, thanks to the adjustable headband and chinstrap
- magnetic buckle facilitates fastening the chinstrap (Petzl patent)
- two clips in front with a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
- Material(s): expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam shell, polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, CE casque de ski de randonnée, UIAA
|Weight||160 g||170 g||160 g||170 g|
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1||1||1|