TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system, unlocked by a simple rotation.
Keylock system to avoid any accidental carabiner snagging.
Carabiner for PROGRESS progression lanyard
The VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK carabiner is designed for use on PROGRESS lanyards. The excellent grip and automatic locking system facilitate handling. The wide opening and the Keylock system allow the carabiner to be easily connected. VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK may be used with a CAPTIVO positioning bar to promote loading of the carabiner on the major axis, to limit the risk of rotation and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Designed for use at the end of a PROGRESS lanyard
- May be used with a CAPTIVO positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- Easier handling:
- ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use. It is unlocked by a simple rotation
- wide opening for easy connection of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Simplified inspection:
- H shaped cross-section protects markings from abrasion
- identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, UKCA
|Major axis strength||25 kN|
|Minor axis strength||10 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm|
|Inner Pack Count||1|