The adjustment buckle allows strap length to be adjusted as required for setting up the anchorage.
Durable construction, thanks to the abrasion-resistant strap and to the ends equipped with forged steel attachment points.
It offers several configurations for setting up an anchorage directly on an anchor or around a suitable structure.
Adjustable anchor strap
CONNEXION VARIO is a durable and adjustable anchor strap equipped with two forged steel attachment points. It offers several configurations for setting up an anchorage directly on an anchor or around a suitable structure. The strap length is adjustable, thanks to an adjustment buckle. A system keeps the remaining webbing stowed. It is available in two versions (30 to 200 cm and 200 to 400 cm).
- Offers several configurations for setting up an anchorage:
- directly on an anchor
- around an anchoring structure
- choked on an anchoring structure, thanks to the different sizes of the attachment points
- Adjustment buckle for adjusting strap length as required for setting up the anchorage
- Velcro helps stow the remaining webbing
- Durable construction:
- abrasion-resistant webbing
- forged steel attachment points
- Available in two lengths: 30 to 200 cm and 200 to 400 cm. Strap length is immediately identified by a label on the strap end featuring the large loop
- Breaking strength: 25 kN
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B, NFPA 1983 General Use, ANSI Z359.18, CSA Z259.15-17
|Length||30-200 cm||200-400 cm|
|Weight||810 g||950 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|