Wide opening to facilitate and become familiar with clipping and unclipping maneuvers.
Textured area on the straight gate version for improved grip when opening the carabiner.
Durable quickdraw for crag climbing
The DJINN AXESS quickdraw is a reliable, durable solution for initiation to outdoor climbing. It has an AXESS sling and two DJINN carabiners: one straight-gate carabiner on top and one bent-gate carabiner on the bottom. The top carabiner, equipped with the Keylock system and a special nose shape, facilitates clipping and unclipping the anchor. The bottom carabiner is equipped with STRING sling protection to hold the carabiner in position and to facilitate clipping the rope.
- DJINN AXESS quickdraw designed for a great outdoor climbing debut.
- DJINN carabiners:
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- DJINN straight gate (upper part of the draw): facilitates clipping and unclipping
- DJINN bent gate (lower part of the draw): facilitates clipping the rope
- AXESS slings:
- durable construction
- lower end equipped with STRING to hold the carabiner in position and protect the webbing from wear
- Available in two lengths: 12 or 17 cm
- Major axis strength: 23 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 9 kN
- Gate opening: 24 mm
- Bent gate carabiner opening: 27 mm
- Capacity: 24 mm
- Material(s): aluminum carabiner, polyester webbing, rubber STRING
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA, CE EN 566
|References||M60AD 12||M60AD 17|
|Length of sling||12 cm||17 cm|
|Strength||22 kN||22 kN|
|Weight||107 g||113 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|