How do I find out when my PPE was manufactured?
To find out your product’s year of manufacture, refer to the individual serial number that appears on the product.
For the new B coding, the month of manufacturing is represented by a letter: A = January, B = February, etc.
Metal products have an unlimited lifetime, while textile and/or plastic products have a lifetime of 10 years.
Reference all this information in the Instructions for Use attached to the product or online at Petzl.com.
Other questions :
- How do I buy a Petzl product?
- How do I retire my gear?
- How do I find Petzl retailers around the world?
- Before sending a defective product to Petzl, is there a specific procedure with a file number and a return date?
- What is Petzl's guarantee policy?
- What is the inspection process of PPE?
- What is PPE?
- How do I contact Petzl?
- What is the lifetime of my Petzl equipment?
- How do I care appropriately for my Petzl equipment?
- How can I find out the age of my Petzl PPE?
- When should I retire my equipment?
- How should I store my equipment?
- What does WLL mean?
- How can I label or identify a sling?