V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking.
Rope installation diagrams for belaying and rappelling engraved on the device.
Durable and lightweight.
Compact, lightweight belay/rappel device, for use with one or two rope strands and for rappelling
VERSO is Petzl’s lightest belay device. It accommodates most rope diameters: single 8.5 to 11 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm. Intuitive and easy to use, it can be used to belay a climber and to rappel. The specific design of the rope channels facilitates smooth rope glide and reduces wear.
- Suitable for a broad range of rope diameters:
- compatible with 8.5 to 11 mm dynamic single ropes
- compatible with 7.1 to 9.2 mm dynamic half ropes
- compatible with 6.9 to 9.2 mm dynamic twin ropes
- Simple to use:
- feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- rope glides smoothly through the device
- can be used to belay a climber and to rappel
- rope installation diagrams for belaying and rappelling engraved on the device
- Lightweight and durable:
- compact and ultra-lightweight: only 55 g
- the rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device
- Weight: 55 g
- Rope compatibility: single ropes 8.5 to 11 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm
- Material(s): aluminum frame
- Certification(s): EN 15151-2, UIAA
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|