Attaches directly to the pin of the gated attachment point on the CANYON GUIDE harness.
Adjustable arm is quick and easy to lengthen or shorten, thanks to the ergonomic ADJUST device.
Plastic sheaths at the arm ends help protect stitching from abrasion.
DUAL CANYON GUIDE
Adjustable double lanyard for canyoning
Designed for canyoning, the DUAL CANYON GUIDE is an easy-to-use lanyard for expert users and guides. It allows progression on a lifeline with intermediate anchors and optimal positioning at an anchor. It attaches directly to the pin of the gated attachment point on the CANYON GUIDE harness. The ADJUST device has an ergonomic shape that allows for simple and quick length selection of the adjustable arm. The plastic sheaths hold the carabiners in position and help protect the stitching from abrasion.
- Easy-to-use canyoning lanyard designed for expert users and guides:
- attaches directly to the pin of the gated attachment point on the CANYON GUIDE harness, reducing bulk
-the ADJUST makes it quick and easy to lengthen or shorten the adjustable arm
- connectors are kept in position for easier clipping, thanks to the TANGA ring and the plastic sheath on the fixed arm
- at the belay: allows for precise length selection of the adjustable arm for optimal positioning
- progressing on a lifeline: fixed arm and adjustable arm are the same length to facilitate continuous protection when passing intermediate anchors
- plastic sheaths at the arm ends help protect stitching from abrasion
- individual identification marking on the plastic sheath to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Dynamic rope lanyard to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Material(s): nylon rope, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) sheaths, aluminum ADJUST device, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) TANGA ring
- Fixed arm length: 65 cm
- Adjustable arm length: 15 to 80 cm
- Weight: 175 g
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109
|Inner pack count||1|