Attaches directly to the pin of the gated attachment point on the CANYON GUIDE harness.
Adjustable arm is quick and easy to lengthen/shorten, thanks to the ergonomic ADJUST rope adjuster.
Plastic sheaths at the arm ends help protect stitching from abrasion.
DUAL CANYON GUIDE
Adjustable double lanyard for canyoning
Designed for canyoning, the DUAL CANYON GUIDE is an easy-to-use lanyard designed for expert users and guides. It allows progression on a lifeline with intermediate anchors, and optimal positioning at an anchor. It attaches directly to the pin of the gated attachment point on the CANYON GUIDE harness. The ADJUST rope adjuster's ergonomic shape offers simple, quick adjustment. The plastic sheaths hold the carabiners in position and protect the stitching from abrasion.
- Easy-to-use canyoning lanyard designed for expert users and guides:
- attaches directly to the pin of the gated attachment point on the CANYON GUIDE harness, reducing bulk
- adjustable arm is quick and easy to lengthen/shorten, thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster
- connectors are kept in position for easier clipping, thanks to the TANGA ring and the plastic sheath on the fixed arm
- at the belay: adjustable arm allows length to be adjusted for optimal positioning
- progressing on a lifeline: fixed arm and adjustable arm are same length to facilitate belay when passing intermediate anchors
- plastic sheaths at the arm ends help protect stitching from abrasion
- individual identification marking on plastic sheath, to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Dynamic rope lanyard, to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Material(s): nylon rope, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) sheaths, aluminum ADJUST rope adjuster, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) TANGA ring
- Fixed arm length: 65 cm
- Adjustable arm length: 15 to 80 cm
- Weight: 175 g
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109