May be used to connect the ABSORBICA-Y to the harness to avoid twisting of the ends and to simplify manipulations.
May be attached to the MICROFLIP reinforced lanyard to keep the reinforced rope from twisting.
Compact, gated assembly reduces bulk and weight of component systems.
Compact gated swivel
The compact, openable MICRO SWIVEL is designed for attachment to a locking carabiner. It helps prevent twisting of lanyards and allows correct positioning of devices. Its design without bearings allows it to turn freely when not loaded and to stop moving when loaded in order to maintain the devices in position.
- Designed for attachment to a locking carabiner:
- attachment point for a locking carabiner. This point has a flexible ring that helps hold the carabiner in the major axis position
- wide opening for easy, semi-permanent installation on a lanyard or device
- Easier handling:
- avoids twisting of lanyards and allows correct positioning of devices
- turns freely when not loaded and stops moving when loaded in order to maintain the devices in position
- compact, gated assembly reduces bulk and weight of component systems
- Material(s): aluminum, plastic
- Weight: 75 g
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Certification(s): CE, EAC