20 lumen flood beam preserves sensitive young eyes.
Access to battery pack is protected by a flat-head screw.
Headband is adjustable and releasable under tension.
Compact headlamp for children 3 years and older. 20 lumens
Easy to use and compact, TIKKID is the first Petzl headlamp designed for children. It has a flood beam that offers comfortable vision for reading or playing, indoors or out. The headband, releasable under tension, and the protected battery pack make it especially suitable for young children.
- 20 lumens of power in high mode to limit photo-biological risk and protect sensitive young eyes
- Easy to use, with a single button
- Three lighting levels:
- low, for reading
- high, for playing inside or outside
- white strobe (20 lumens), to be visible from a distance
- Headband is adjustable and releasable under tension
- Access to battery pack is protected by a flat-head screw
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Automatic shut-off after one hour
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKID comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Brightness: 20 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 80 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE, CPSIA
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Guarantee||5 years||5 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1|
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol|
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time|
|white||low||4 lm||3 m||110 h|
|high||20 lm||7 m||61 h|
|strobe||visible at 1000 m for 100 h|