Upward evacuation with "Spanish balancier" technique
- Read the technical notice before viewing the following techniques.
- It is important to fully understand the information provided in the technical notice before using this complementary information
- Mastering these techniques requires training.
- Consult a professional before attempting to perform these techniques on your own.
This counterweight system allows the victim to be raised when lowering is impossible.
This system is possible when the rope is not attached at the bottom.
1. The rescuer installs a progress capture pulley and tensions the system with his body weight
2. He engages the counterbalance system by pulling on the victim's side of the rope
3. He installs the ASCENSION handled rope clamp and the CROLL ventral rope clamp to ascend with the victim