Accessory cords in a 120 meter roll
Depending on the diameter, Petzl cords have a multitude of uses, for everything from mountaineering to home projects: reinforcing a belay, creating a self-blocking knot, working on a home project... The cords are available in four diameters, in a 120 meter roll.
- Low stretch accessory cords
- Rugged construction
- A multitude of uses, for everything from mountaineering to home projects:
- 7 mm diameter for reinforcing a belay...
- 6 mm diameter for creating a Prusik-type self-locking knot
- 4 mm and 5 mm diameter for home projects...
- Product comes in 120 meter length
- Certification(s): CE EN 564, UIAA
- Material(s): nylon
|Diameter||4 mm||5 mm||6 mm||7 mm|
|Length||120 m||120 m||120 m||120 m|
|Weight per meter||10 g||15 g||24 g||31 g|
|Tensile strength||4 kN||6 kN||9 kN||12 kN|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1||1||1|