Multi-beam: multiple lighting modes available for close-range work, for movement or for long-range vision.
Knob can be handled with gloves to facilitate use of the headlamp under any conditions.
Headlamp meeting ATEX zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
Excellent resistance to falls, to impacts and to crushing.
Headlamp for use in ATEX explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 100 lumens
The PIXA Z1 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. It meets ATEX zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- for close-range work: uniform flood beam
- for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- for long-range vision: focused beam
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- For use in ATEX zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db) explosive environments
- Weight: 170 g
- Technology: STANDARD LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed or focused
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (only for non ATEX use), lithium batteries not compatible
- Watertightness: IP67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s) : CE, II 2 G Ex ib IIB T4 Gb, II 2 D Ex ib IIIB T135° C Db, room temperature: -20° C to +40° C|
|Inner Pack Count||1|
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Beam pattern||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|STANDARD LIGHTING||close-range work||flood||30 lm||15 m||56 h||5 lm for 20 h|
|movement||mixed||70 lm||50 m||23 h|
|distance vision||focused||100 lm||95 m||16 h|