The bottom of the carabiner is wider for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner.
SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking. Visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked.
Lightweight, compact, pear-shaped screw-lock carabiner
Thanks to its compact shape and SCREW-LOCK locking system, the ATTACHE is designed for multiple uses related to belaying: connecting a belay system to a harness, belaying with a Munter hitch... It has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type H, UIAA, UKCA
|Major axis strength||22 kN|
|Minor axis strength||7 kN|
|Open gate strength||6 kN|
|Gate opening||24 mm|
|Inner Pack Count||1|